Event Category: Ethereum
Event Date: January 17 - 18, 2017 | 8.00am - 5.30pm
Event Location: 79, avenue de la République, 75543 Paris cedex 11, France
The EDCON (Ethereum European Development Conference) is a conference that will take place in Paris at the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris – Europe (ESCP) on 17-18 February 2017. The conference will cover Ethereum technology and research (PoS, Scalability, Privacy) as well as Ethereum-based applications.
Talks will cover:
- Ethereum base-layer technology
- Ethereum research (PoS, scalability)
- Privacy (eg. zero knowledge proofs)
- Formal verification
- Ethereum consortium chain development
- Applications being built on Ethereum
- Growing the Ethereum community
EDCON is organized by LinkTime with the support and cooperation of developers from the Ethereum Foundation and the wider Ethereum community, as well as ADETIF, the Ecole Supérieure de Commerce de Paris – Europe (ESCP), the Asseth (French Ethereum, nonprofit), La ChainTech (French blockchain, nonprofit).